Under the supervision of the Loans Management Team Leader, shall be responsible for loans management porcesses and related functions.
- Implements, monitor and conducts the following as per CLDC – AAD Procedure:
- Loans Processes
- Accounts Management
- Conducts clients interview and counseling to qualify and assess capacty of clients
- Evaluates Loans Documentarey Requirements and recommends submission od additional documents for further evaluatuon
- Secure Technical (Location Plan, certified true copy of Title, Tax Declaration and Tax Receipt) and Legal (Contract to Sell) requirement od Financing Institution prior to drwdown.
- Prepares Accounts Payable Voucher of HDMF Processing Fee and Bank Charges payable to Financing Institutions
- Monitors equity payments and recommends sending notices to AM for deliquent accounts
- Ensure completeness of buyers’ documents for transmittal to Financing Institution.
- Prepares Statement of Account upon receipt of Notice of Approval / Loan Guarantee and Statement of Account upon Loan Take Out
- Monitors the release of Notice Approval of Loan Guarantee and proceeds
- Prepares Work Order for House Construction and monitor its process
- Prepares and routes Occupancy Clearance. Coordinates with Property Management Group and Customer Service Section for key releasing to clients
- Prepare the following documents:
- Customer Request Form for Account Activity Advice Preparation – Loan Accounts
- Work Order
- Occupancy Clearance
- Turn-over Documents
- Letter of Acceptance
- Acknowledgement Receipt of Keys
- Acknowedgement of House Completion and Lot Acceptance
- House Warranty Against Defects and Workmanship
- Updates Loans Monitoring and CIIS form time to time.
- Coorditates with other department on clients and sales agents concerns
- Perform other tasks hat may be assisgned by the superior from time to time.
Education : College Graduate, preferably of business related courses
Experience : At least 3-5 year work experience as Loan Processor in a real estate company
Special Requirment(s) : Aware and knowledgeable in Bank and Pag-ibig Processes
Core Competencies : Analytical Thinker, Assertive, Pro-active and Good in Oral and Written Communication.