Inquiring and Accomplishing your Client Inquiry Form
For Walk-In Inquiry:
For Agent-Assisted Inquiry:
Scheduling Your Tripping
The CLDC Representative or your agent will now ask you to schedule a tripping to ensure that you will experience first hand the project of your choice. You may immediately proceed to the tripping if you are available upon your inquiry. Should you request another date, the date and time of your tripping may be scheduled at the most convenient one for you. You may be asked to choose a pick up point or you may go to the office from where the tripping will proceed. Please inform the CLDC Representative or your agent the number of parties accompanying you to the tripping, although tripping is commonly limited to the immediate family members only. This ensures that the vehicle we will be assigning for this activity is comfortably suited to your needs.
Preparing the Computation Sheet
The CLDC Representative or your agent will now prepare a standard Computation Sheet based on your unit requirements. You shall be asked about your preferred financing from the available offerings of CLDC. Should you require special payment terms, please address it to the CLDC Representative or the agent handling your account so that your request can be endorsed to the proper channels. The term you will choose will be included in the final computation sheet which you may refer to when finally deciding to purchase your unit.
Available Financing Packages for Your CLDC unit:
1. Cash Payments. These are full payments made within 30 days from date of reservation. There is no down payment requirement for cash payments.
2. In House Financing. For lot only purchase, you may pay for the lot in in manageable terms, form maximum 30 months (0% interest) to 60 months (18% interest per annum). For house and lot package, you may pay the 50% as downpayment within 30 days from the date of reservation and the additional 50% payable in maximum 12 months.
3. Bank Financing. You may secure from any bank of your choice financing for up to 80% of your unit purchase while the 20% is payable to CLDC up to maximum of 12 months as equity. Please check with your CLDC representative or your agent any news on the financing schemes or the banks to which CLDC projects are accredited.
4. Pag-Ibig Financing. PAG-IBIG Financing is applicable to select projects only, please check with your agent if this is available for the property you are interested in.
Presentation of Deed of Restrictions
Before you decide on finally reserving the property you wish to purchase, the CLDC Representative or your agent will present to you the Deed of Restrictions (DOR), which is the document that provides for the set of regulations and limitations pertaining to the use of the property. Through the DOR, we will explain to you the things you may be able to do and more importantly, the things that you may not, e.g. use of residential lot to commercial purposes, regarding the property. With the DOR, you will have full understanding of the property you will be acquiring.
If you are reserving online or you are out of the country, a copy of the DOR shall be sent to you through email or fax, which we will then ask you to review before paying and accepting your Reservation Fee (RF).
Signing the Reservation Application
Once you have decided on the payment terms and generally agreed on the provisions of the DOR, the CLDC Representative in charge of your account or your agent will help you accomplish the Reservation requirements.
1. The Buyer Information Sheet (BIS). You will be asked to completely fill up the BIS, the document which we will use in getting more information to fully establish your background as buyer and in assessing the further requirements for the property you wish to purchase, i.e. when you decided to secure for bank financing, we will use the BIS to advise you on what documents to produce to process your loan. Also included in the BIS is the payment schedule of your equity, if your purchase is for loan.
2. Reservation Fee (RF) Payment. The property you wish to purchase has a corresponding RF that you need to pay so that the unit can be put on hold for you on your behalf. This guarantees that the unit will not be made available for purchase by other parties for a period of 30 days while you comply with the Reservation Application and other documentary requirements of the purchase.
3. Reservation Application (RA). Your application for the official reservation of the property you wish to purchase from us is stipulated in the RA, an agreement between you and CLDC, that also includes the lot/house and lot assignment, financing scheme, schedule of payment, penalty charges upon default of payment, and other provisions. You, and if you have, your co-borrower and/or spouse, will have sign the RA and submit it to the Sales and Marketing Department for review and approval. If you have an agent, your agent and his/her sales manager will also be signing the RA. Approval of the RA will be when the CLDC Sales and Marketing Manager affixes his/her signature on the RA.
The reservation thus becomes valid and binding and the property is conditionally assign to your name.
Preparing Your Documents
To complete the reservation transaction of your unit, you must submit the following documents to the CLDC Representative handling your account or to your sales agent to facilitate the completion of your documentation process.
Initially, your requirements to be submitted upon reservation includes the following:
1. Photocopy of Valid IDs
– Two ID’s will be required if Non- Government Issued.
– One ID only if Government Issued
2. Certificate of Employment indicating Salary, Position, Length of Service
2. Copy of Pay Slip covering the last 3 months
3. Proof of Remittance
4. Business Permit (if self-employed)
5. Other Proof of Income
6. Special Power of Attorney (SPA), if applicable
For Bank Financing, additional requirements will include:
(if employed within the Philippines)
1. Completely filled-up Housing Loan Application Form
2. Latest Income Tax Return
3. 2 Valid IDs
4. Two 2″ x 2″ ID Pictures
5. Marriage contract (if applicable)
6. Bank Statements for the past 3 months (if applicable)
7. Proof of Billing
8. Community Tax Certificate (cedulla)
9. Post Dated Checks
if Overseas Contract Workers, additional requirements include:
1. Certificate of Employment duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate
2. Crew Contract & Exit Pass validated by POEA for (for seaman)
3. Notarized or authenticated SPA – Bank Format and CLDC Format
if Self-Employed, additional requirements include:)
1. Articles of Incorporation/By-Laws/SEC Registration
2. Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
3. DTI Registration
4. Income Tax Return w/ Statement of Assets & Liabilities for the last 3 years
5. Bank Statements for the past 6 months
For Pag-Ibig Financing, additional requirements will include:
1. Completely Filled up Housing Loan Application Form w/ recent ID photos of Borrower (4 copies)
2. Membership Verification Status Slips (MSVS)
3. Proof of Income: (any of the following)
– Certificate of Employment and Compensation or Certificate of Employment and Compensation (Employer’s Format)
– Income Tax Return/Certificate of Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316)
– Latest Payslip for at least 3months
4. Two Valid Government-issued IDs (SSS, Driver’s License, Passport, Co. ID, Postal)
5. Marriage Contract (if applicable)
6. Proof of Billing
7. Community Tax Certificate (cedulla)
8. Post Dated Checks
If Pag-Ibig Overseas Program Members (Overseas Filipino Worker), additional requirements include:
1. Special Power of Attorney notarized prior to date of departure or for members abroad, duly certified and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the member is staying. (1 CLDC format & 1 Pag-Ibig format)
If Self-Employed, additional requirements include:
1. Proof of Income: Income Tax Return and Audited Financial Statements and Official Receipts of Tax Payment from Bank, DTI Registration, Mayor’s Permit & Bank Statement for at least 3 years.
Completing the Equity / Downpayment
Now that you have the reservation process, all you have to do is to review your payment schedules and make the payments on time to avoid penalties and interests. A monthly billing statement will also be issued to your account to remind you of your dues. Should you complete 20% of your payment, you and CLDC will execute a Contract-to-Sell, which will officially stipulate the terms and conditions of your purchase from CLDC of the property.
In case you will be securing Bank or Pag-Ibig Financing for your payment balance, the CLDC Representative in charge of your account and your agent will in due time remind you when to secure the financing and guide you every step of the way until you have secured the loan for financing your property.
MAKATI HEAD OFFICE 7/F King’s Court Building 1 2129 Don Chino Roces Ave email@example.com (02) 886-5821