SOR and CBH-Bella
Come & visit us to meet Bella house model on June 18, 2016 at Sorrento in Lipa City, Batangas and at Calmar Bay Homes in Bay, Laguna. For more information, inquire now, or add our  Calmar Land Development Corporation official Facebook page. Calmar Land—Building Communities on Solid Ground.   Bella (Single Attached) […]

Meet Bella! Showroom Grand Launch.


Palmspring Grand Launching & Open House
Gusto niyo bang makilala si Clara? Huwag kayong mag-alala dahil hindi niyo na kailangan mamili pa. Ipapakilala mismo namin kayo sa kanila. Kaya naman kayo ay iniimbitahan ng Calmar Land sa grand launch ng Bella at Clara showroom sa June 11 simula 9am sa Palm Springs, Brgy. Domoit, Lucena City. […]

Meet Clara!


Lucban Pahiyas 2016
Samahan niyo kami sa isa na namang masayang selebrasyon ng Pahiyas Festival sa Lucban simula May 1 to 15, 2016. Tayo na at makisaya! Siguradong matutuwa ang buong pamilya. Bisitahin ang booth ng Calmar Land na matatagpuan sa tabi ng plaza, Lucban-Sampaloc Road corner San Luis Street. Tara! Hindi na […]

Lucban Pahiyas Festival 2016


Bella & Clara
Bella and Clara can be yours in 6 months. Pay only 60% of the down payment and leave the remaining 40% on us. This promo is available in Laguna, Batangas, and Quezon from today until September 30, 2016 only. So worry no more because owning a home has been made […]

Bella and Clara Promo



IMG_6804 (1024x683) 1
The first quarter awards 2016 was held last April 29, 2016 at Citta Grande Clubhouse, Iyam, Lucena City. The sports-themed party hosted by Escoby and MCL of 103.9 Edge FM was well-attended by the sellers from Laguna, Batangas, and Quezon. Also present in the event were National Sales Head, Mr. […]

1st Quarter Awards Night 2016


Sell Out Promo Layout
Investment ba ang hanap mo? Dito sa Calmar Land, siguradong pasok ang budget mo. Calmar Land now offers affordable lots in our prime projects in Batangas and Quezon. Get as much as 30% discount on select lots in La Ciudad Real (Padre Garcia, Batangas), La Residencia Trinidad (Lucban, Quezon), and […]

Mabentang Lupa sa Abot Kayang Halaga. Ngayon na!


TML-1B Groundbreaking & Open House
Saturday Fun Fair at “The Metropolis Lucena”. Come & join us for the ground breaking of Phase 1B and Open house at The Metropolis Lucena Clubhouse. Bring the whole family and join the fun on February 27, 2016 at 9AM. For more details call us at (042) 373-3001.

Ground Breaking & Open House




Valentine's Day
Celebrate love with Calmarland this February! Enjoy Php 2,000.00 worth of dinner & movie vouchers for every purchase of a house and lot package. Promo runs from February 13 to 20, 2016 only.   Mechanics:  Promo is valid and limited to the following transactions and terms: House and Lot Purchases […]

Celebrate love with Calmarland this February!


Neviare Grand Launch of Azera & Lucerne Valentine's Day (2)
We are launching two new house models this February. Come and join us as we unveil Azera and Lucerne on February 13, 2016 from 8 AM to 5 PM at Neviare 2, Brgy. Antipolo del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas. Celebrate love with Calmar Land and take home a sweet treat for […]

GRAND LAUNCH: AZERA AND LUCERNE MODEL UNITS


IMG_5633 (1024x682)
“Sellers from Laguna, Batangas, and Quezon gather in one spectacular night as Calmar Land officially concluded 2015 with a Gatsby-themed fete at Queen Margarette Hotel, Lucena City last January 29, 2016, recognizing the past year’s top performing sellers across all territories alongside an exciting sales kick-off for 2016. Hosted by […]

Annual Awards 2016


Get your dream homes this Christmas! Arianne Floor Area: 43.00 sqm 2 Bedroom 1 Common Toilet & Bathroom Living/Dining/Kitchen Area Service/Laundry Area Sample Computation: For Quezon Area (Click to view) Bella (Single Attached) Floor Area: 68 sqm 1 Masters Bedroom 3 Bedrooms 2 Common Toilet & Bathroom  (1 on each floor) Living/Dining/Kitchen Area Service/Laundry Area […]

Get your dream homes this Christmas!